Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Anniversary to MY Best Friend

Victor and Daddy 2000

Rowan and Daddy 2004

Fourteen years ago I met someone who changed my life. We became friends and he shared the Gospel with me. Truth be told I fell in love with him at first sight. I know it is a corny line and I know I didn't believe it was possible till it happened to me, he wasn't even my type! Twelve years ago today we were married and Eight years ago today we were sealed in the D.C. Temple for time and all eternity. We have been blessed with two GREAT kids and suffered our fair share of trials. It hasn't always been easy. The last year hasn't been without some hard times but I think that it has by far been the best. We have had our faith and strength tested but in the end we are Happier and stronger than ever. I take great comfort in the fact that I can wake my hubby at 3a.m. to seek his priesthood council for things that are bothering me. I love all that we have in common and all that we share. It is nice to know that we both think the best days are the ones we spend as a family. His unwavering support and encouragement makes all trials bearable and anything possible. I hope he knows how much I Love Him!!! I LOVE YOU KELTON!! Happy 12th Anniversary! (I know you hate pictures of yourself but I love pictures of you!)

No comments: