Saturday, July 05, 2008

HAPPY 4th of JULY!


We would like to wish all of our family and friends a very safe and happy holiday weekend. We were able to have a great time on Friday despite the weather. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a great cookout. The kids love going there and seeing everyone. I can't remember the last holiday that we spent there with both of my Sib's home. It was a good day we hung on the porch and Vic brought me game updates while Row roamed the back yard. She loves the swings and got her brother and Grandpa to push her "higher" I also got a lot of cute footage of her swinging on her tummy then backing up and running at the swing again and again. I tried very hard to get a picture of the dogs and the kids all looking at the camera at the same time but I have trouble with just the two kids so add the dogs and it just increases the odds out of my favor. Rowan did however have fun chasing and playing with them. It was the fourth so of course there was a water fight which I am still drying out from. The sky may have been overcast but the spirit of the day wasn't. Hope everyone else had a great day as well!

2 comments:

Drew's Dad said...

I can't believe it has been that long. Good on you too. Love you guys.

Jessica said...

NEITHER CAN WE!!