Monday, July 28, 2008

Aunt Beeee-e's Bash


Happy 65th Birthday Aunt BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


After church we drove down to Aunt Lizie's house to help celebrate Aunt Beee-e's 65th Birthday. It is always nice to get to spend time getting to know my new found family. The kids seem to enjoy it even though they are the only kids around. I think it is all the attention and praise about how cute they are and how well behaved they are and how they get all they want that really gets them. I hope that Aunt Bee enjoyed the party as much as we did!!! Balloon Fun with the Birthday Girl!!

Hanging with Anut Gerry and Auntie Liz!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Jess, I love your new background. It is very fun!

Jessica said...

Thank you! I had to have Kel help me get it I kept getting error messages!! My geeky HERO!!