Thursday, August 07, 2008

I Have Seen That Face Before

Since their birth my kids, like all kids, have been compared to all their relatives that have come before them. We agree in house that Victor looks like me and Rowan looks like her dad. However there are some cross over traits. Vic has Kel's ears and Ro makes my faces. Then there are the Grandparent traits like Rowan's forehead has grandma Paula's V. Now I have also had the mind blanks like calling Victor Jared or Rowan Fred. We both play the their you kid game when they do crazy things like have to pick of all the wrapping paper and tape on a gift they are my OCD child. When they have an unreasonable temper flare they are their fathers. Then the other day I took this picture of Rowan that stopped me in my tracks. I assure you that it is a photo of Rowan but if I didn't know any better I would swear that it was my sister Sarah. What do you think mom?

No comments: