Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not Exactly Bending it like Beckham!


Well David Beckham has nothing to worry about here! I love my son but he has his fathers white bread genes. Rowan will be our athlete. She can already out dribble kids Victor's age. My little Mia Hamm! Well Saturday the 14th was our last soccer game of the season. We played all four teams combined into two and let them go at it on the bigger field. I don't know whether to be happy that the kids I coached didn't slide tackle anyone with the ball or sad that our hours of terminator didn't take and they still stood back to let the other team kick. Coaching my own team was an experience. I would like to say that after 2 seasons Victor has made great strides but nope. I think his favorite part is that all his friends play so it is hang out time for him. I tried to talk him into a week long night camp but he really isn't interested. My funny kid give him a bucket of Lego's and he can play building endless creations for hours. Give him a soccer ball or baseball and he is done in 15 min. Drill a side throw in for hours and he can't remember it two days later. Let him play a level or watch you play a level on a video game and he knows were everything is forever!!! Priorities!!!

No comments: