Thursday, April 17, 2008

Old Sturbridge Village



Thursday... And we are off to meet up with some of our friends from church. We are letting the kids run a muck in the olden days to see what havoc they can cause in the early 19Th century. I haven't been up to OSV in years. Like before Kel years. Rowan is my trooper all I have to do is ask her if she is up to an adventure and she is running around shouting "I go adventure!!!" Victor I have to convince. So I told him about the world's BEST chocolate chip cookies, so he's in, and then said a small prayer that they still made them. It was another drive and I guess the "We are there when we get there" sunk in. So not to be out done today's question is Where are we going? Oh yeah that's right I guess it is another one of those long rides and I just forgot for a minute where it was you said we were going. Then as soon as we pulled off and saw a sign it was Victor-I smell Chocolate!! Rowan-Chocolate?!? I love CHOCOLATE!!! I tried to assure them that they could not smell it but they insisted. I guess the cookies are magic too. Well I have to say it was the "Best Day Ever"(sung like the song from Sponge Bob Squarepants) True I have a sunburn but the weather was perfect and 10 kids to play together and good company to share it with, what is better. I could let the kids roam cause dad wasn't there to micro manage. It wasn't crowded and the place is beautiful. BUT most importantly they still make the cookies!! Yes and they are still GREAT.

3 comments:

Drew's Dad said...

That is one of the places that I really wanted to take Drew last summer. It looks like you guys had fun. Maybe next time. Come see Us on our blog.

Auntie Nettie said...

Those were the best cookies ever! I loved the General Store too.

Esquirewilson said...

So.. You think you got it rough.

Time will tell. Besides My grand Kids are the best...


Love you.....