Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gym Class

Wednesday.. With Rowan's gym class today we didn't venture anywhere far. With mom's allergies a mess with all the pollen we didn't even do all that I wanted to do. Victor is funny he claims that he doesn't remember gym class though he did it for a year and a half. We were hoping it would help with his coordination, it didn't. Rowan who is always dancing around and has been rocking out to the radio since before she was one I thought she would be my ballerina. NO GO! I know that a lot of it was her hearing and the teacher. Rowan who loves everyone did not love her teacher. SO after weeks of tear filled dance classes, not just her's either, mine too, I decided to try gym. Her therapist and others she consulted with wanted to see her into something because she is so flexible. Well I loved Victor's gym class and Rowan loves to climb and hang so I figured we would try this. Well I have to tell you I cried all the way home and called Kel on the cell to tell him all about it. I wanted to wash my hands of the dance class but he said no she needs to finish it I paid for it. Well I dragged him to both the following week. He had the day off and they were both on Wednesdays so we did dance in the morning. Five minuets in he leaned over and said I paid for this. YUP now you know why I have been a wreck on Wednesdays. Then we went to gym after lunch. When we left he looked at me and said Forget the dance class! Now we just do gym and it is great!!! I am so happy because they have summer sessions now so there are only a few weeks where we won't have gym. Now if I could find something for Victor to do this summer. The closest we came to agreeing on something was Rock Climbing Camp but when he said "YES but I don't want to climb high or hang off rocks outside because I don't like heights," I figured he didn't really get it.

No comments: