Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mystic Aquairum


Tuesday and we are off again. This time it was to Mystic to see the fishes. It was a little warmer, we eventually were able to take off our sweatshirts. We went with grandma and big grandma. I survived!! Best part of the day was while I was holding Rowan up at the Sea Lions pen Victor came over and says, "Okay Rowan is done. She needs to get down now." I say "No she is fine, she is enjoying herself, she wants to see." Vic says "Mom she needs to get down, she is to far over she is going to fall in." I said " No she's not I got her, SEE." Victor proceeds to grab on to her sweatshirt and looks at me with his big eyes and says "I'm afraid that she is going to fall in, so if you're not going to get her down I am going to hold on to her." The lady next to me tapped me on the shoulder and goes that is so sweet he's worried about her. I say "I'm just surprised that he doesn't want me to throw her in." She goes no he loves her, he's worried about her. I just say YEAH. This from the boy who's teacher laugh and say the way he talks about her is so funny, I know it can't be true. OH if they only knew you can't make this stuff up. Worst part of the day when I thought I was going to have to call my husband to tell him I lost His Daughter. Yes my cute darling managed to run away from not one, not two, BUT THREE adults and an over protective brother. Houdini ain't got nothing on this girl. My mom says I use to do that too. Not what I would like her to have gotten from me. My biggest fear with her is that she has NO FEAR and likes people. She is head strong and if she has something she wants to do or somewhere she wants to go BYE SEE YA she's off.

No comments: