Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lunch Date


YEAH it is April Vacation and we have a full week ahead of Us!! I guess I don't drag my kids around very much. I can't remember the last time I had to endure the ARE WE THERE YET? WHERE ARE WE GOING THAT IT IS TAKING FOREVER? choir in the backseat!!
Monday were off to Wallingford to have lunch with my aunts so that they could meet the kids. The kids were okay. Apparently I have just found more people to dote on my kiddos. The weather wasn't as warm as I would have liked it after such a nice weekend. There is a park there and Rowan was sure she could make it there if she could just get out the front door. Of course there were two doggies for her to love!! POOR DOGS!! Gee guess what Victor had for lunch hot dogs. Smart move on my Aunt Gerry's part, he truly is a man that can be won through his tummy. Over all it was a very good visit. I got to go home with my very own container of Aunt Gerry's Famous Potato Salad. Which I am selling to my hubby for a dollar a spoon full too.

No comments: