Thursday, April 17, 2008

Does it Make Me Crazy?



Meet our pets. Victor's are a little pug named Egon, a little golden retriever named Goldie, a little leopard named Spotty, a schnauzer named Zee, a grey Arabian named Shadow, and a Husky named Logan. Rowan's are a bulldog named Slimmer, a Black and White Cheeky Dog named Patch, a pink poodle named Pinky Tuscadero, a pinto named Bubble, a monkey named Elliott and a pug named Dr. Jones. They are Webkinz, which you adopt on line and have a virtual world were you can play with them. For me it is just one more thing that mom has to take care of. There has been more than one night when after we have all gone to bed I have to ask my hubby if he knows whether or not all the pets have been put to bed, cuz we cant have them get sick, and off to the computer I go to check on them!!! There is nothing like having to run around the house at bed time trying to find a stray animal so that we can all get tucked in. There is usually one or two perched on the couch to see out the window watching for Victor to come home from school and I have to straighten around them because I can't touch them. There is my favorite, tripping over Rowan's gang who are in circle time in the middle of the living room floor!! Does it Make Me CRAZY? No it just makes me MOM.

No comments: