Thursday, April 17, 2008

A day at OSV and I just get these Rocks and a Messed UP Face



What can I say about Missy TROUBLE??? I can say that she should listen better. The last few minutes at OSV were me and 8 kids in an herb garden. There was some don't go there and stay on the paths but I made sure that I went to Rowan to tell her at her level not to climb and what does she do? Climbs on to a 4 and a half foot wall. After yelling at her I probably should have just waited but I didn't trust her to come over to me now that she knew she was in trouble. SO I sent Vic to go get her. BUT she made it off the wall and was running full tilt when they collided on the paved path. NOPE couldn't have been one of the dirt paths. Vic got a scraped knee but Rowan who always seems to fall on her face got a fat lip and scrapes from the top of her lip right up her entire nose. I know that it is because we are going to a wedding tomorrow and there will be lots of picture taking that this happened. Every time I plan to get her picture done she either hurts her face some how or ruins her dress. Yes she is my girl but she has the grace and luck of a klutz. Guess she is mine HUH. The worst part was having to meet Kel at Walmart and warn him that it was Rowan was okay before I let him see her and then having to call my mom as soon as we got home because they are spending the night on Saturday and I wanted her prepared. Poor Victor felt so bad that he kept apologizing all the way home and asking her if she forgave him and she just keep teasing him by saying NO. Later she was looking for him to tell him he was forgiven and they ended up playing nicely together for the rest of the night so I guess all is now forgiven!!

1 comment:

Esquirewilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.