Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It a Frame of Mine!!

So as best as I can recall for almost two years I have had a huge collage frame hanging at the bottom of my stairs without any pictures in it. Well finally I not only started it but it is full and rehung and I even got up a picture I took of the Boston Temple as well as a poster of the kids I made at Snapfish. Most of my family and friends know that I love to take pictures and scrapbook. However most don't know that on of my desires is to have a house that has a staircase where I can hang tons of pictures like you see in the movies all the way upstairs. No there wasn't any such wall in my house as a kid, actually there were only a few pictures of us hung at home and they were usually in my mom and dad's room. I have always tried to have photos up but a real huge collection that is in a frequented area is just so, I just love it and I want one. It is one of the reasons I was glad when we moved here because of the stairs. I laughed with Kel the other day I will probably finish the wall just in time to pack it since he can't do his 180 mile commute forever. I would have more done but I listened to Kel when I placed the order so I didn't get the true 4x6 and I have three more that take 10 4x6's each along with 4 5x7 and I had to get an 11x14 for the poster and now I need two more 11x14's for the school collection mattes that Kel got me for Christmas. Yes, I know what he got me and I even started to fill them when he wasn't looking. So here is the scene:

Now of course I have taken many long looks to admire my work but I keep catching Kel and the kids doing the same thing. Victor is always asking where I got this or that picture he had never seen. Rowan loves to find her baby pictures and say "Look there is me as baby Rowan!"

No comments: