Friday, August 21, 2015

NO I Am NOT Ready For Some FOOTBALL!

     Victor has decided that, despite our best efforts to make him a just a Geek, he will be playing Football for his HS Jr. Varsity team this year. I have spent months trying to talk him into a no or low contact sport that would make for less gray hairs for his mother to no avail. Last week I drove outside my bubble area to attend a scrimmage. I am not a football fan and since I had no idea what was going on it was very different for me. Victor is a Defensive Tackle and is enjoying this thoroughly. He is playing for, from what we can tell after our parents meeting, a very good program, with decent coaches and a very strict code of conduct. We have been very impressed with his commitment and hard work. We look forward to attending some games and cheering him on.

Victor is in the silver shoes, and black gloves

Victor is the Left most player in yellow.

No comments: