Thursday, January 06, 2011

I am blaming it on her Father

So I have been asking Kel for a month to take Victor to get his hair cut because he really needed one. I took this picture on January 1st.So since Kel went without him and got his hair cut I figured that I would take him today after his doctor's appointment. He is now very neat looking.

However I knew I was going to have trouble. Taking one meant that I was going to have to take the other child with me. I took this picture on January 1st also.
My beautiful girl!! Her hair was getting so long..... We had a deal me and her that she would let her hair grow to her bottom. I reminder her of this deal before we left for the doctors. She repeated it back to me multiple times. After half an hour of crying and begging, and not a bribe offer that was found could stop her, I caved and this is what she looks like now.

It took over an hour for this change. She loves it. I hate it. It is her hair on her head. Never again will I let her within 100 feet of the hair salon if I can help it!!

No comments: