Wednesday, July 08, 2009

SUMMER Vacation Week 1

I know that I am behind and have like 5 posts I have started and need to finish but I hope that if I get started and keep up I will finish those soon. Well after a very long school year and getting through my little sister's wedding just as school got out we have finally begun our relaxing phase of summer!! This will be the shortest Summer ever I know because when school starts BOTH of the kids will be in school full time. So I hope to make the most of our time together!!!
This was our week to relax!! & this is what we did!!

Monday we went to the park and had ice cream with friends!!

Tuesday we were a little overtired but we made it to our Pack Meeting where Victor led the Flag Ceremony. He also received his Wolf Progress Badge with two beads and four Belt Loops, they were for Baseball, Soccer, Computers and Collecting.




Our Ward has tried to arrange fun outings called Wet Wednesdays and if it ever stops raining we may get to go and splash around some where fun with our friends!!! So to get out of the clouds we went to the local kids play Museum. We met up with some of our friends and had a good time playing make believe!!




Thursday Daddy took the kids out so mom could relax and clean up a little bit. Friday was another rainy day that we just hung out around the house reading and playing games. But Saturday was the 4th and we got to go over to the Seal's house with a bunch of our friends from the ward and had a cookout and fire works. Rowan wasn't very impressed with the fire works since mom forgot her ear muffs but we still had a good time!!





Well we had a very fun week and we hope you did too!!

No comments: