Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter to Remember.


Well I hope that everyone a wonderful Easter. With Daddy on this weekend we didn't make elaborate plans. I convinced my mom that some hamburgers and dogs were a great idea since I don't like ham and I feel bad when Kelton misses out. It was a nice time. Then we went outside so Jared could show me some drill to do with my little league team (yup I am coaching Victor's baseball team but that is another post all together). Well it just took one throw from my bro to my son to end that. You can see the results on Victor's face. Given the many trips we have had to the ER for my bro I can at least be relieved that there is just a small bruise and there was no blood or stitches or head injury or broken bones. A few tears, an upset grandma and no more desire to practice today. It is the first time since the first practice last Wednesday that I didn't have a glove and helmet toting son. Hope he is ready for tomorrow nights practice!!

1 comment:

Drew's Dad said...

the ball goes in the glove. I know how that feels.