Thursday, August 21, 2008

Horsing Around!

Don't Panic I know that these are not all my kids!!!! Auntie Afton wasn't feeling well the other day and we were watching our second favorite sibling crew the Seal's. It was also the night that Afton's library was having free pony rides so off we went with the 5 kids to get turns. Nathan LOVES horses but it was Rowan who was in tears when we left. She would have kept going through the line if we let her. Even little man Evan was into it. He was so cute while he waited his turn he gave me the blow by blow. Annalynn o horse. Ro o horse. Which in 1 year old is the cutest. Victor was there but he does not like riding horses so there was no cute pic of him in a riding helmet to share with you all sorry.
Nate the Great!!
Rowan kept asking "I am going to ride the horse?"
Little Man! Evan didn't even fuss a bit with the helmet while he waited.
Annalynn is the best picture poser!! I love the curls!!! She wishes sometimes that she had straight hair like Ro, but I wish Rowan had those curls sometimes too!
A natural in the Saddle. This girl loves animals. Maybe when we move if I can't find a gymnastics program for her we will look in to horse back riding.

No comments: