Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daddy Wins!!


Well for three years I was able to be the boss but after all she is Daddy Girl!! I resisted as long as I could but Kelton brain washed Rowan that she needed a haircut. It is funny Victor is 7 and he just got use to going for hair cuts but Rowan is 3 and 1/2 and she loves to go for hair cuts. A few months a go I let Kel talk me into getting more than bangs and ends trim on Rowan and her hair was more labor intensive as I was trying to grow out her bangs. Rowan's hair is like magnetized to her face and it is hard to find barrettes that will hold it. So Kel wanted it shorter and I didn't, I mean I just got it back to ponytail length. But what can I say?Kel I can say no to but Rowan is another story. I didn't have to coach soccer this Saturday so I decided to take advantage of the holiday weekend by going early to run some errands before we had to be at the movie theater to meet Lori and Joel to see the new DR Jones movie. So I dragged myself out of bed and announced that I was going to go get my hair cut. Well no soon had I spoken the words than Rowan announced she needed her shoes on because she wanted to go get her hair cut too. It is probably my attempt do everything different that allowed her to go, I wasn't allowed to get my hair cut short till I was 8. But after a few before pictures we were off. It was kind of fun both being at the salon getting our hair cut together. I guess it was a foreshadow of all the mommy daughter spa trips we will have one day. Then we did what girls do best we went shoe shopping!!! She was so cute trying to figure peds out and trying on the same shoes as me. Even though I did get tired of calling her name I hope that she had as good a time as I did.








1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very cute, Jess. It makes me excited to do things like that with Anna in a few years. I love that picture of Rowan, she has the most stunning eyes! Jenny