Friday, March 14, 2008

Mom Gets Computer Savy!

Well Now I feel like a modern mommy. Here I am creating a blog and making posts. I don't know where to start. Should I start with all the recent goings on or go back and tell all my best mommy stories so you can get to know my kids. Then I could always start by telling you a little about me so that my future posts make more sense. I guess I will start with a little about me. I am the oldest of 3 kids. I have a brother, Jared who is 26, and a Sister Sarah (always w/ an H) who will be 24 in less than a month. I am Jessica 34 (note the age difference) and My Hubby is Kelton also 34. We will be married for 12yrs this July! We have two beautiful and wonderful gifts from our Heavenly Father, a son Victor James Leigh Wilson who is 7 going on 15, and a daughter Rowan Jenna Lorelai Wilson who is 3. The 4 of us are LDS (Mormon). My husband was born and raised in The Church and I am a convert for just over 12yrs officially but 13yrs from I when I heard and knew I had found what I was looking for. My son will be baptised this September when he is 8. We are very active in The Church and with our friends from Church. I will post my conversion story and testimony later but I think it is important to explain this about us as it is a huge part of who we are and how we live and what we feel is important in life. I have a mom Paula and dad Allen, they will be known as grandma and grandpa in later posts. I have my in laws Pam and Val who we call Grammy Pammy and Grampa Val. My mom's mom is Big Grandma. The other family member who will likely be a recurring person in my posts is Aunt Lori who is my mom's youngest sister, she has 2 other sisters and 2 brothers. But Lori is a cross between Second Mom and Best Friend. I guess to round out the crew you will be hearing most about I need to tell you about my best friend Afton and her Hubby Jonathan. They are the members of our Church that live closest to us and our kids are best friends. Victor and Nathan are one week apart and have been buds since they were 2. Rowan and Annalynn are 6 weeks apart and act more like sisters than friends. They also have Evan who will be 1 in a week, and I am sorry to say but Auntie Jessica wasn't ready for another so he is odd dude out. I think that is everyone who will be regulars most often. I will introduce all other guests as they appear.

No comments: